Experience the Real Texas, Old and New!
Welcome to “Cowgirls and Cowboys in the West”, the western adventure tour, hospitality and catering company that provides services celebrating the heritage of the Real West. We offer horseback riding, tours and authentic and historic Chuck Wagon Meals that takes you back in time.
Located in Amarillo, Texas, along historic Route 66, our perfect selection of tourism opportunities will allow you to experience this beautiful land from the viewpoint of an Adventure and Eco-Tourism Enthusiast, Wild West History Buff or Culinary Devotee!
What We Do:
We offer a variety of tours, and experiences, that include:
Horseback riding for the novice or experienced rider, along with…
- Chuckwagon Meals (Breakfast and Dinner)
- 1/2 Day and Full Day Tours that focus on; Route 66, Palo Duro Canyon and The Cowboy Way
- Cattle Round-up Vacations
- Progressive – (Different Locations) Tourism and Horseback Riding Vacations
- Unique Speaking, Training, and Team Building Sessions that focus on the endurance and survival principles of The Cowboy Way.
Call, Text, or email to make reservations, for more information, or just to shoot the bull! (so to speak!)
806 676-6709 Katie@CowgirlsandCowboysintheWest.com
806 672-9256 Phyl@CowgirlsandCowboysintheWest.com