Welcome to “Cowgirls and Cowboys in the West”, the western adventure tour, hospitality, event and catering company that provides services celebrating the heritage of the Real West.
Located in Amarillo, Texas, along historic Route 66, our perfect selection of tourism opportunities will allow you to experience this beautiful land from the viewpoint of an Adventure and Eco-Tourism Enthusiast, Wild West History Buff or Culinary Devotee!
What We Do:
- Year Round Horseback riding for the novice or experienced rider, along with…
- Tours that focus on; Route 66, Palo Duro Canyon and The Cowboy Way of life.
- Cowgirls Catering at Los Cedros Ranch or other locations
- Chuck Wagon meal events (for private groups and, occasionally, public chuck wagon meals)
- Progressive Horseback Riding Vacations
- Photographer tours at Los Cedros Ranch or other locations
- Speaking, Training, and Team Building Sessions that focus on our History, endurance and survival principles of the settling of the Old West.
Rated #1 on Tripadvisor for Amarillo activities.
Phyllis Nickum 806 672-9256 Phyl@CowgirlsandCowboysintheWest.com